Husqvarna Rekluse EXP 3.0 Clutch (NON D.D.S.)
This EXP Clutch is for coil spring clutch bikes, not the newer D.D.S. (Damped Diaphragm Steel, (ie) Big steel spring washer)
- Get the convenience and award winning performance of a Rekluse Auto-Clutch from your stock components with the EXP 3.0 Clutch from Rekluse.
- Virtually eliminates stalling
- Auto clutch components work and fit with stock clutch components
- Gives you smoother power delivery for better traction
- Can lead to better starts and faster lap times
- Fully tunable to fit rider preferences and terrain conditions
- Watch installation videos here: Rekluse YouTube install video
Taken from the massively successful Core EXP system, the EXP 3.0 Clutch is a singling out of the EXP assembly. This race-ready assembly is full of the same technology as the premier Core system, but is unique in that it seamlessly integrates with your stock clutch components to create a perfectly functioning auto-clutch. It’s deceptively simple, but with the EXP 3.0 Clutch installed you get the amazing lever-less, stall-free riding experience Rekluse is known for.